As Plato Academy Schools grow so do the needs for new educators. We have some very enthusiastic and excited teachers joining the Plato Family this year. The annual beginning of year teacher training on August 1st was a great opportunity to meet the new teams and introduce to each other.
The training was focused on the following subjects:
– Plato Academy Schools Culture and Expectations
– Pacing, standards & Power Standards, Item specifications
– Identify school and community resources,
– Rules, routines, school policies, Plato culture, and expectations,
– Plato PLC and Collaborative ways of sharing areas of strength and concerns,
– Curriculum, Plato Academy & Pinellas County Schools resources
Looking forward to seeing everyone in the main training for all Plato teachers and administrators on August 2nd.