Monday, March 2nd marked a special tradition in Greece and Cyprus celebrated with family gatherings, piknics and flying of handmade kites. Almost every Greek celebration includes special food and of course that day is no exception. Greek teachers Ms. Ntzaferi, Ms. Vitous, and Mr. Manolakos provided their students with traditional “Lagana” bread, “Halvas”, and greek olives making this a very special event.
- Related posts: Greek Language Day Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from FLDOE …
- A Message from the Chairman Regarding ...
- Message from the Chairman
- Open House 2018
- Application for Plato Board
- Plato Academy Tarpon Springs received Mayor’s ...
- STEAM Summer Camp
- Plato Academy Trinity Grand Opening
- In memory of Steve Christopoulos
- New Report Finds Florida Charter School ...
- Ordering School Uniforms During CoVid-19 Closures