All school staff and administration attended the school safety training held on each of their campuses on Tuesday, August 7th, 2018. The training focused on learning to recognize warning signs or behavior and addressing it before it escalates. Officers from the Pinellas County Sheriff’s office led the training providing information about past incidents, guidance on how they could have been avoided or dealt with.
- Related posts: Greek Language Day Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from FLDOE …
- A Message from the Chairman Regarding ...
- Message from the Chairman
- Open House 2018
- Application for Plato Board
- Plato Academy Tarpon Springs received Mayor’s ...
- STEAM Summer Camp
- Plato Academy Trinity Grand Opening
- In memory of Steve Christopoulos
- New Report Finds Florida Charter School ...
- Ordering School Uniforms During CoVid-19 Closures