Ms. Harrison and Ms. Pampena 5th Grade visited the Holocaust museum on November 27 which was according to some of the students “a meaningful, educational and hopeful experience” as the message of eradicating hate from our world was interwoven by the sights during the tour and in the details provided by the survivor speaker.
- Plato Academy - Superior Sports League basketball games schedule.
- New Report Finds Florida Charter School Students C...
- Plato Academy Tarpon Springs received Mayor’...
- March 25 show at Plato Academy Tarpon Springs
- Plato Academy Tarpon Springs students at Odyssey o...
- Greek Parade 2019
- Basketball Games Schedule Plato Academy - ...
- Tarpon Springs Greek Independence Parade 2019
- Spring Testing 2019
- In memory of Steve Christopoulos
- Open House 2018