Ms. Harrison and Ms. Pampena 5th Grade visited the Holocaust museum on November 27 which was according to some of the students “a meaningful, educational and hopeful experience” as the message of eradicating hate from our world was interwoven by the sights during the tour and in the details provided by the survivor speaker.
- Related posts: Greek Language Day Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from FLDOE …
- A Message from the Chairman Regarding ...
- Message from the Chairman
- Open House 2018
- Application for Plato Board
- Plato Academy Tarpon Springs received Mayor’s ...
- STEAM Summer Camp
- Ordering School Uniforms During CoVid-19 Closures
- Plato Academy Trinity Grand Opening
- In memory of Steve Christopoulos
- New Report Finds Florida Charter School ...