We are currently in nine locations in central Florida
Core teachers are assigned to a campus based on availability and preference. Our schools are located in the following counties: Pinellas (Tarpon Springs, Palm Harbor, Clearwater, Largo, Seminole, St. Petersburg, Pinellas Park), Pasco (New Port Richey), and Hillsborough (Tampa).
At Plato Academy, we measure the success of our teachers in a variety of ways: passion, dedication, professionalism, and continuous increases in student performance. We value teachers as Professionals and treat them accordingly. At Plato Academy, teachers do not work off of scripts and they are not micromanaged. Because we recruit and retain highly-qualified personnel, we afford them great autonomy in the classroom, and we encourage them to implement unique instructional methods. To empower staff, Plato Academy provides new and experienced teachers with a wide range of professional development and collegial peer mentoring opportunities.
Leadership Growth Opportunities
Supportive and Involved Parents
Highly Rated Schools
Technology Equipped Classrooms
Ample Planning Time & Reasonable Workload
Firm Discipline Policy
Plato Academy Schools promote a collegial, collaborative family environment for their students and staff. Our principals have an open-door policy, encouraging proactive feedback from all interested stakeholders, especially teachers. Student performance increases in schools where teacher retention is strong. Thus, Plato Academy strives to make each of its schools a place where educators desire to stay year after year.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental benefits, vacation, and PTO, paid holidays, and much more.
Required Qualifications for Teaching Positions:
- A valid Florida Department of Education Teaching License or a Statement of Eligibility.
- Florida Department of Education “In Field” by FLDOE endorsement or qualifications to teach the posted subject area.
– Ability to handle many complex tasks simultaneously.
– Ability and interest to be part of a high-functioning team.
– Ability and interest to learn continuously and to adapt to changing circumstances
– Belief in empowering all children as owners of their learning.
Applicants must attach the following documentation in order to be considered:
(1) A current resume and cover letter’,
(2) Three current Letters of Recommendation,
(3) A copy of current Florida teaching license.
Campus staff location placements are subject to availability and candidates’ preference.