Plato is going to Greece
We are very pleased to announce to parents and students (Grades 6, 7, & 8) from all campuses that this amazing trip to Greece this summer is going to be an unforgettable experience. We are going to visit archaeological sites and museums that our students are familiar with from their studies, making the visit extra thrilling.
- Imagine walking on the rock of the Acropolis to visit the Parthenon or
- Stepping on the same field that Alexander the Great stepped on when he participated in the Olympic Games thousands of years ago.
- Enjoy visits to museums that bring you closer to the birth of the western civilization.
- Taste amazing Greek dishes and swim in the beautiful waters of the Ionian Sea.
- Travel in luxury buses with professional tour guides speaking English, and at night.
- Rest in beautiful hotels carefully selected for your enjoyment.
You be accompanied by a teacher (s) from Plato Academy: Mrs. Fotini Angelakopoulou
To make this trip happen we will need a minimum of 20 travelers.
The more travelers we get, the lower the price per person will be.
Click for more details: https://www.smore.com/012kmr-plato-annual-trip-to-greece